1. Used in this regulations (hereinafter Regulations) terms shall have the following meaning: a. the Publisher – the company Warszawskie Centrum Expo XXI sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (01-222) at 12/14 Prądzyńskiego Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number. 0000021016, NIP: 525-21-52-338, the amount of the share capital: 6,306,000.00 PLN; b. the Subscriber – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit not being legal person, who has ordered the service of sending the Newsletter; c. the Newsletter – an information send periodically by the Publisher to the e-mail address given by the Subscriber in a form of an e-mail; d. the Subscription – the service of periodically sending the Newsletter by the Publisher to the Subscriber.
2. This Regulations determines the rules of Subscription and the rights and obligations of the Subscriber and the Publisher.
3. The Subscription of the Newsletter is free of charge and available to everyone after activation of the service in accordance with point 5 of the Regulations.
4. The Newsletter contains commercial offer, information about the Publisher and entities forming the group Sapphire Group. i.e.: Blue Business Media sp. z o.o. and Sapphire Ventures sp. z o.o., including commercial and marketing information and information about the events taking place on the premises of Warszawskie Centrum Expo XXI sp. z o.o.
5. The activation of the Newsletter’s service takes place by performing three following steps: a. filling in the module Newsletter on the website http://expoxxi.pl the e-mail address to which the Subscriber wishes to receive the Newsletter; b. acceptation of the Regulations; c. activation of the link contained in the e-mail sent automatically to the address indicated by the Subscriber in order to verify the correctness of the information provided at the registration.
6. Lack of proper verification of the Subscriber’s e-mail address results in deleting the data entered to the database after 48 hours from the date of the registration.
7. Use by the Subscriber of the Newsletter is subject to possession of an active and properly configured e-mail account and possession of a freely chosen website browser.
8. Order by the Subscriber of the Subscription is tantamount to the consent to process the Subscriber’s personal data by Warszawskie Centrum Expo XXI sp. z o.o. in the scope referred to in point 4 of the Regulations and to receive commercial information with the use of electronic mail according to art. 10 sec. 2 of the Act of 18th July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, position 1204 with amendments).
9. The administrator of the personal data is Warszawskie Centrum Expo XXI sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (01-222) at 12/14 Prądzyńskiego Street. The legal basis for the processing of personal data are the provisions of the Act of 29th August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, position 926 with amendments). The Subscriber has the right to access his personal data and the right to correct them. The consent to process the personal data is voluntary but its absence prevents the Newsletter’s sending.
10. Each Newsletter contains: a. information about the Publisher; b. filled in section ”subject” defining the content of an e-mail; c. information about the method of resignation from the Newsletter’s Subscription.
11. The Subscriber can resign at any time from the Newsletter’s Subscription by: a. filling in the module Newsletter on the website http://expoxxi.pl the e-mail address to which the Subscriber does not wish to receive the Newsletter and afterwards activation of the link contained in the e-mail sent automatically to the address given by the Subscriber in order to verify the resignation from the Subscription of the Newsletter or b. clicking on the resignation link contained in every Newsletter. After performing one of the abovementioned actions the Subscriber is deleted from the Newsletter’s subscription list.
12. The e-mail address provided by the Subscriber for the purpose of sending the Newsletter may not be passed to third parties without the Subscriber’s consent.
13. The Publisher reserves himself the right to amend the content of the Regulations without prior notification of the Subscribers about that fact. The actual content of the Regulations shall be published in the module Newsletter on the website http://expoxxi.pl.
14. The Publisher shall not be liable for incorrect implementation of the Newsletter’s subscription caused by: a. force majeure; b. breakdown caused at the Subscriber’s fault or abnormalities in the Subscriber’s computer system; c. quality of the Subscriber’s connection to the Internet; d. breakdown of the devices of the Subscriber’s Internet supplier.
15. Complaints regarding the Subscription of the Newsletter shall be submitted via electronic mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint notification there should be contained detailed description of the existing problem. The answers to the complaints shall be given within 14 days from receiving of the complaint, via electronic mail to the address from which the complaint was submitted.
16. The Publisher has the right to remove incorrect or non-existent Subscriber’s e-mail address from the Subscribers list without giving any reason.
17. The Publisher reserves himself the right to cease provision of the service of sending the Newsletter for all or for individual Subscribers without giving any reasons, after notification the Subscribers (a Subscriber) about that fact, via electronic mail.
Summary of the ICCA Central European Chapter Meeting’s educational program
Are we threatened by "neomania"? How to adopt marketing strategies to a constantly changing world? Can artificial intelligence be controlled? Which values shall we consider when organizing future congresses or conventions?
Warsaw and EXPO XXI win bid to host European Psychiatric Congress (EPA) in in 2019!
Over 3000 European and international psychiatrists and experts will visit the capital of Poland for 4 days in April 2019
EXPO XXI Warsaw wins a bid to organize Congress of the World Small Animal Veterinary Association WSAVA 2020!
Thanks to the efforts of the EXPO XXI Warsaw and the support of the Warsaw Convention Bureau, another large international congress with over 3,000 delegates from around the world, will be held in 2020 in the capital of Poland. ...